How SkulMart works for sellers
Do you have a brand in your school or close to a school, and you want to showcase your products and manage your orders online? Then, welcome to SkulMart
There are a couple of steps to follow to become a seller:
- You have to ensure that your school exists on our platform. Check out list of available stores here. If your school does not exist there, you can shoot us an email at email@example.com if you want it added on the platform.
- Head over to the Getting Started page to create an account. You'll be asked to select a store of your choice.
- You'll get a confirmation link sent to the email you provided during registration. This link will verify your email address.
- Free plan! When you confirm your email, you get a free plan which allows you to upload a maximum of 10 products with few other features.
- Log in to your dashboard (https://merchant.skulmart.com) to update your account details and manage your orders.
When a buyer makes an order
When a buyer makes an order, we transfer the money from their bank account to our account. Also, we'll send you an email and an SMS (with the buyer's contact information) so that you can contact them to discuss the delivery process. You'll also find the pending order in the orders page of your dashboard.
When the buyer receives the order, they'll have to confirm that they have received the product by clicking on a 'Confirm order recieved' button on their dashboard.
On confirming order received, we transfer the money for the order to your wallet (which you can find in your dashboard) and you can withdraw from your wallet anytime.
Do you want to buy products online? Check out How it works for buyers.